This is a game of ball Tiggy, and needs a big
playing area. It's usually played with a small ball, like a tennis
1. Choose who goes 'It'.
2. 'It' chases the other players, and has
to throw the ball to hit someone. The person who is hit by the
ball becomes the new 'It' and has to pick up the ball and chase
3. The game continues until everyone has
been hit with the ball. The last person to be hit becomes the
first 'It' in the next game.
Instead of just one person being 'It', everyone
who is hit by the ball becomes 'It' at the same time. They can
throw the ball to each other as they chase the other players and
try to brand them.
RULES FOR BRANDY:
1. The ball must not be thrown at the head
- aim for the body or legs.
2. If 'It' throws the ball and misses,
he has to run and get the ball himself before he can chase the
other players again.
3. If a boundary has been set, anyone who
goes outside the boundary is 'It'.