For this game you need a wall with a flat area in
front of it. You can use a large ball or a small ball.
1. Players stand behind each other in a line,
about three or four metres from the wall.
2. The first person throws the ball against
the wall, so it bounces on the ground in front of her.
3. As the ball bounces, she runs in and
jumps over it with her legs apart, without letting the ball touch
4. If the ball touches her, she takes the
first letter of the word DONKEY. The second time it happens
she takes O, the third time is N, and she keeps going
until she has spelled DONKEY. When this happens she's out
of the game.
The first person throws the ball against the wall
and dodges aside. The second person must run forward and jump the
ball with legs apart.
RULES FOR DONKEY:
1. Each person has one turn at a time.
2. When playing Donkey 2, the first player
must make her throw a fair one, so the second player has a chance
to jump over the ball.